Welcome to Cartimize!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Revmakx LLC.’s Website, located at https://cartimize.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Cartimize if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Revmakx LLC. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Cartimize. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Cartimize for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Cartimize
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Cartimize
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Cartimize
- Redistribute content from Cartimize
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Revmakx LLC. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Revmakx LLC., its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Revmakx LLC. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Revmakx LLC. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Revmakx LLC. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The Cartimize software is comprised of Proprietary code whose intellectual rights belong with Revmakx, LLC. and is being licensed to the Licensee pursuant to this Agreement.
- This license allows the licensee to use the plugin on their clients’ websites.
- This, however, does not allow web hosting providers and other service providers to give this functionality as a value add to their customers. If you’d like to do so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This plugin is for use within the licensee’s organization only and cannot be re-sold separately or as a bundled service.
When receiving files from Cartimize, you shall purchase a license in Cartimize’s online store. These files shall be conveyed under the following license, where the number of websites, installations, and users may be defined in each file, as well as the price.
Each license grants you the nonexclusive, personal right to use and create derivative works of the applicable source code, as well as any other files conveyed to you (save for files licensed under other licenses), in the number of websites stated in the license (either one, three or unlimited) and for the use of one person (as well as his sublicensees), while providing proper credit in the source code.
Where, for the purpose of this agreement, the term “one site” shall include one domain name, or one subdomain, but not both, and one WordPress installation.
In the applicable licenses, you’ll be allowed to distribute a limited number of copies (as determined by Cartimize from time to time) as a part of a larger work (meaning, with other software components) to your clients (the “Sublicensees”), as long as the third parties receive such applicable source code made by Cartimize receive it under a this License, without to any support or distribution rights.
Save for the permitted sublincesees, You are prohibited from distributing the applicable source code, and you are prohibited from allowing any third party to make any use from it, save for viewing the said website.
Protecting The Source Code
The source code may be provided with an authentication token. For the avoidance of any doubt, this token allows Cartimize to authenticate your license so that you can receive timely software updates and connect to the Woocommerce Checkout Optimization Pro plugin.
The applicable source code is provided to you as-is, and without any warranty for its quality. Revmakx LLC. shall never be liable for any damage or flaw in the applicable source code.
The license granted to you is provided with limited support only to you and not your sublicensees, which shall be provided by Cartimize’s support, as specified in the applicable purchase pages.
In any time which Cartimize may update and/or upgrade the applicable source code’s version during the month / 12 months (depending on your billing period) following your purchase, then you shall be provided with the updated source code.
In any case you shall breach any of your warranties under this article, then your license shall be terminated.
No Support for Third Party Components
The applicable source code is conveyed to you without any support for third party components which may be installed on your server, either if they were install with the applicable source code, or later.
Occasionally, during your first use of the applicable source code, you shall be presented the option to install additional third party components. For the installation of these components, you shall be required to accept additional terms. Please note that these components are not mandatory for your use of the services. The files may also include other files licensed to you under a third party license.
Limitation of Liability
Any distribution of the applicable source code shall require you to make sure that the receiving third party disclaims any liability from Cartimize from any use of the applicable source code, its inadherence to any system, lack of updates, or any other claim relating to damages.
No Hosting or Resale
You may not provide access to a Woocommerce Checkout Optimization Pro by Cartimize installation as a hosting service provider or a reseller, and you may not provide to others as part of a “Software As-a-Service”. You may not bundle it and resell it as a commercial, off the shelf, license or product. This means that you can use Woocommerce Checkout Optimization Pro Plugin by Cartimize as a part of a commercial project where you design a webshop for your client, but cannot use it in a theme/plugin or DIY website development or hosting solution.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You are responsible for the proper usage of the Service.
- While Company does it’s best to make the Service work as intended, you understand and agree that Company cannot be responsible for any unfortunate damages occurring as a result of using the Service. You absolve the Company of all liabilities from damages that may be caused by using the Service.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Revmakx LLC.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Revmakx LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Revmakx LLC.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Payment and Refunds
The Service is billed in advance on either a monthly or annual basis. The subscription can be upgraded, downgraded or canceled at any time. If you want to cancel your subscription midway, you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com and you will not be charged from the next billing period. No refunds will be given for the remaining period, beyond the 45-day refund window.
Licenses will be auto-renewed to allow for uninterrupted service for you. If for some reason you do not want to renew your license for the subsequent periods, it is your responsibility to cancel it by sending us an email.
If you are not satisfied with the service, you can request a refund within 45 days of purchase and we’ll refund it with no questions asked.
Being a software product, no refunds shall be entertained post the 45-day refund period. If you are facing any issues with the service, we would appreciate you giving us an opportunity to make it work for you. Please check our knowledge base first and if you do not find a solution, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Please email us to cancel your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com with your account details. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. The company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All your website data handled by the plugin is handled within your server and is not sent to our servers, except for anonymous usage data, which are collected for the sole purpose of improving the Service. We have no access over your personal data or content except for the ones you explicitly supply us with. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you store through the Service.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred via encrypted SDK’s and involve
- Transmissions over various networks; and
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. The purpose of the Service is for backup of data in case of loss. You expressly understand and agree that Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- or any other matter relating to the Service.
The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).